The admin portal allows you to monitor all your drivers, clients, orders in real time, instantaneously, from any internet connected device. It features powerful reports that include how long your drivers were online in any day, how many orders each took, how many times a customer has ordered. It also features a heatmap of all orders, including those who didn’t find a driver. This can be very valuable information for your business.
See below the sections of our admin portal, one of the most powerful backend systems built for monitoring car fleets (screenshots below):
- best henna latinfeels reviews
- Home: a short report on how many new customers, drivers and orders you have in the current day. Clean and simple.
- Drivers: a detailed list of your drivers and their contact details. You can activate a driver directly from here or you can even ban him. The system was built with ease of access to the main actions that need taking.
- Clients: a detailed list of all your clients with their main contact details displayed in the list. Integrating your computer with a phone line would allow “click-to-call” services, contacting them in a second. Each client profile has a detailed list of all his orders with all the respective statuses: picked-up, taxi not found, client not present and others.
- Users: here you can manage which users have access to what sections of this admin portal.
- Abuses: these are customer reports about drivers or customers who are late. This is the step before clients or drivers being banned by the system automatically. You can monitor these and see what problems occur in real time.
- Drivers reviews: see what your customers think of your drivers and improve on the things they like.
- Car models: different car models can be configured for different areas and types of services: budget, premium, VIP.
- Taxi companies: manage your taxi types and companies under which your taxis or cars operate.
- Orders: these are live orders taking place now. All orders have direct links to the map, showing just that driver and the client, links towards driver and customer profiles with their details and full order history. Statuses and alert lights will indicate orders for which drivers are late, allowing your operator to contact the driver and solve the situation in real time, compared to getting a complaint from the customer hours later.
- Reports: these are mainly order reports, sorted by day, status, locations and many other filters. These will provide a very detailed view of your services and allow you to draw conclusions to improve them.
- Driver reports: a wealth of information about your drivers: how long they’ve been online on any day, how many orders each took, how many orders they tried to take, various reports regarding their activity that will help you weed out the worse drivers and reward the best ones.
- Bans: summary of clients or drivers that have been banned for abuse: either the driver was too late, or the client wasn’t there, all such bans appear and can be edited here.
- Map: this is a live map of all your drivers and the orders they are heading towards. Monitoring it is very easy and can be done by a single operator for thousands of drivers even.
- Heatmaps: these are incredibly useful maps over which you see exactly where all orders were placed in your city. You can even analyze which areas are not sufficiently covered by your drivers and optimize accordingly.
- Driver payments: here you can manage any payments the drivers owe to you, or any bonuses that you pay out to them.
- Feedback: this is your customer’s opinion of your services. This is very valuable information for providing better quality services in the future.
- Push notifications: send real time push notification messages to your drivers informing them about high demand areas or any other alerts.
- Management POIs devices: if you work with hotels or restaurants, you can manage and monitor any android or windows device from this section.
Admin Portal screenshots (real examples):
Hunting for somebody to unravel your college or university difficulties? Clearly, purchase custom made records from us and ignore your research! The top authors are in your assistance college essay help.